Harvard Trained, Kona Based
Dr. Hiranaka is a Harvard educated physician and surgeon. He completed an integrated internship/residency in General Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. He has been practicing on the Big Island since 1994. More
- Harvard Educated Physician and Surgeon
- Residency at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Certified by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Certified by American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
The 2019 Calendars Are Here!
It’s time for an all-new calendar from Dr. Hiranaka. Inside you’ll find photos of our beautiful island, inspirational quotes and monthly specials that will help you plan your skin care year.
This Month’s Specials
- Christmas in July: 20% off Pearl Fusion or Pearl Laser Treatment: a safe and effective treatment for lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin texture
- ThermiSmooth Treatment for around the mouth or eyes Package of 4 treatments for $900 (regular $1000)
- Skin-firming Titan Laser: Package of 3 treatments on half face + jowls for $1440 (regular $1600)
- Hydrating MicroFacial $125 (regular $140)