Harvard Trained, Kona Based
Dr. Hiranaka is a Harvard educated physician and surgeon. He completed an integrated internship/residency in General Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. He has been practicing on the Big Island since 1994. More
- Harvard Educated Physician and Surgeon
- Residency at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Certified by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Certified by American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
The 2019 Calendars Are Here!
It’s time for an all-new calendar from Dr. Hiranaka. Inside you’ll find photos of our beautiful island, inspirational quotes and monthly specials that will help you plan your skin care year.
This Month’s Specials
- 10% Off Cosmetic Facial Surgery (Neck Lift, Face Lift, Eyelids, Nose Surgery and Endoscopic Brow Lift)
- “Dynamic Duo” Combination of Filler and Botox/Dysport (save $200!)
- Hydrating MicroFacial $125 (regular $140)
- Rejuvenating Photo Laser Treatment $135 (regular $150)
- ZO 3 Step Stimulation Peel $200 (regular $225)