Harvard Trained, Kona Based
Dr. Hiranaka is a Harvard educated physician and surgeon. He completed an integrated internship/residency in General Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. He has been practicing on the Big Island since 1994. More
- Harvard Educated Physician and Surgeon
- Residency at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Certified by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Certified by American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
The 2019 Calendars Are Here!
It’s time for an all-new calendar from Dr. Hiranaka. Inside you’ll find photos of our beautiful island, inspirational quotes and monthly specials that will help you plan your skin care year.
This Month’s Specials
- 10% Off Botox or Dysport
- No Tricks, Only Treats! Microdermabrasion/ Photo Facial $175 (regular $200)
- ThermiSmooth Treatment for around the mouth or eyes Package of 4 treatments for $900 (regular $1000)
- “Thriller Filler” 2 (two) syringes of any filler of your choice ($200 off!)
- Turn Back the Clock in Time for the Holidays: Skin-firming Titan Laser Package of 3 treatments on half face + jowls for $1440