Harvard Trained, Kona Based
Dr. Hiranaka is a Harvard educated physician and surgeon. He completed an integrated internship/residency in General Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. He has been practicing on the Big Island since 1994. More
- Harvard Educated Physician and Surgeon
- Residency at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Certified by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Certified by American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
The 2019 Calendars Are Here!
It’s time for an all-new calendar from Dr. Hiranaka. Inside you’ll find photos of our beautiful island, inspirational quotes and monthly specials that will help you plan your skin care year.
This Month’s Specials
- Fall in Love with your Skin Again: 20% off Pearl Laser or Pearl Fusion Treatment: a safe and effective treatment for lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin texture
- Voluma – $900 first vial, $800 second vial (regular $1000 first vial, $900 second vial)
- Give Thanks for Beautiful Skin: 3D Skin Rejuvenation Treatment: 3 state-of-the-art lasers $800 (regular $900)
- Juvéderm or Restylane fillers combined with a Rejuvenation Photo Facial: save $100! (regular $775-$852)