Harvard Trained, Kona Based
Dr. Hiranaka is a Harvard educated physician and surgeon. He completed an integrated internship/residency in General Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. He has been practicing on the Big Island since 1994. More
- Harvard Educated Physician and Surgeon
- Residency at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Certified by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Certified by American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
The 2019 Calendars Are Here!
It’s time for an all-new calendar from Dr. Hiranaka. Inside you’ll find photos of our beautiful island, inspirational quotes and monthly specials that will help you plan your skin care year.
This Month’s Specials
- Meet Me Under the Mistletoe: Plump, luscious lips with Restylane Silk or Juvederm Ultra (10% off)
- Merry Chocolate Berry Facial: Enjoy your facial with a chocolate mask and pomegranate/ cranberry essential oil during massage – $85 (regular $100)
- “Party Glow”: Microdermabrasion + Enzyme Peel + Brightening Masque Treatment to prepare you for holiday parties – $115 (regular $135)
- The Gift of Great Skin: Book any laser service this month and receive 10% off essential skincare products to boost your treatment results