Dr. David Hiranaka and his staff take pride in being accredited by the Joint Commission. As a Harvard trained and Board Certified Facial Cosmetic and Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. Hiranaka is committed to providing the highest quality of care. A well-trained, professional and courteous staff will assist you through all phases of your treatment and surgery.
- Accreditation by The Joint Commission is considered the gold standard in health care. Having earned Joint Commission accreditation, Dr. Hiranaka ensures accountability, responsibility and compliance with standards set by the accrediting body.
- Each patient is provided with a safe environment for their care in our state-of-the-art surgery center.
- Dr. Hiranaka ensures that his clinical staff are trained as anesthesia assistants through the American Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS). In addition, they are certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), CPR and first aid. He provides opportunities for continuing education throughout the year for all staff members.
- If full anesthesia is warranted, Dr. Hiranaka works with fully credentialed anesthesiologists.
- Our surgical, dental and anesthesia services meet and exceed all accreditation standards.
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability) and HIOSH (Hawaii Occupational Safety and Health) standards are strictly adhered to, protecting your rights and safety.
- As a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, his office undergoes onsite anesthesia and emergency preparedness evaluations.
- We maintain our standards by conducting daily, weekly, and monthly safety checks throughout all aspects of the practice.
- Proper hygiene, safe surgery checklist, proper sterilization techniques, and equipment checks are among the many criterion used in order to excel in providing safe and effective care of the highest quality and value.
- An active quality improvement program is integrated throughout the practice. Clinical records are accurately maintained and include regular audits, peer review and evaluations.
Dr. Hiranaka’s training, experience and attention to safety creates an environment of quality his patients can trust.
Front Office Team